Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 1.8 Petrol Mk3

Maureen36

Just new here and looking for advice on a 2nd hand car i've bought a week ago. Looked on google and came across this place. So here go's!! .

temperature guage just stays in the middle or just below it. Is this normal as i've not seen it move past that position in the week ive had car. Not done much driving in it apart from school rum/shops. it seems to get up to that middle posistion very quickly and stay there. Is everything OK!??

^ edit^

just want to add that the heater is on low setting for cold air and has been since driving car just thought i'd mention this incase it was relevant.

yea its fine pretty standard for a mondeo mines the same so dont worry

OK thanks for that. Ive been reading around on here and if i have a heater that doesnt seem to get dead hot, does that mean i'm looking at a new heater matrix. It gets warm but not dead hot..

you mean the hot air?? try flushing the system see if matrix aint blocked,check pollen filter behind scuttle panel not clogged.is there a air lock..dose the temp drop if ur on open road if so then thats ur thermostate there renowed to break on 1 of the clips so its at a angle hence not warming up even though it says norm temp.regards pete

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club