Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kuga Windows

bigsime

Hi everyone,

on 2 occasions when i leave my kuga without locking it all 4 windows open all the way has anyone else had this problem?

its a 61 kuga titanium

• 3 months later...

we had that happen in my wifes company car Peugeot 508SW, found it was something to do with how many times you press the lock button on the remote, i think 1 is lock 2 presses deadlock and 3rd press then opened all the windows and unlocked the doors, luckily we'd just gone to get a parking ticket so noticed and shut windows before getting the car soaked, might be worth trying to see if Ford are the same ..

• 2 years later...

This used to happen in my Mercedes... I would lock it and the drivers window would open half way...

Sometimes I would press to put the window up all the way and the passenger window would open... Luckily it only happened a handful of times.... have you tried taking it in for a software upgrade?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club