Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Formula 1 '09

vinnyvangough

So,

Who watched qualifying for Melbourne?

Fantastix start to the season. Button on Pole, Barrichello 2nd. Couldn't have gone any better for Brawn GP.

What do you all think of the diffuser arguement? I think Brawn GP will be penalised and end up having points deducted etc etc.

My reasons for thinking this are:

-New Team

-Using Mercedes engines

-BRITISH Team

-BRITISH Driver on pole (Button)

-BRITISH Sponsor (Sir Richard branson, Virgin)

We all know its gonna happen lol

So,

Who watched qualifying for Melbourne?

Fantastix start to the season. Button on Pole, Barrichello 2nd. Couldn't have gone any better for Brawn GP.

What do you all think of the diffuser arguement? I think Brawn GP will be penalised and end up having points deducted etc etc.

My reasons for thinking this are:

-New Team

-Using Mercedes engines

-BRITISH Team

-BRITISH Driver on pole (Button)

-BRITISH Sponsor (Sir Richard branson, Virgin)

We all know its gonna happen lol

Gutted I missed the qualifying session, totally slipped my mind :rolleyes:

Cant believe Button is on pole thou :blink: thats just plain crazy but good !!!

The repeat is on at 1. Definately watch it bud. Was brilliant. I didnt bother sleeping last night, just stayed up and watching it through

COME ON BUTTON!!! IT'S ABOUT !Removed! TIME HE WAS ON THE PODIOUM AGAIN!! LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED HE HAS A CRACKING SEASON FOR 2009, DO FEEL A LITTLE BIT SORRY FOR HAMILTON BUT I'M SURE THEY WONT BE TOO FAR BEHIND IN MAKING UP FOR HIS MERE START TO 2009

What a race that was, chuffed that button won it, would be good to see button and lewis fight it out for the title :D or maybe that would be wishful thinking lol

More news from F1

Following a post-race investigation, stewards decided to penalise the young German for 'causing a collision and forcing a driver off the track’. He had been racing in second, behind eventual race victor Jenson Button, with Kubica running a close third.

Was a fantastic race, had to laugh at Hamiltons starting position didnt do too bad to come 4th but come on Brawn GB, Button can do it!!

Hamilton's been disqualified.

I honestly don't know why I bother watching F1 any more. Even after the end of the race, you still aren't sure if the winner was whoever crossed the line first. The FIA seem to be increasingly sticking their oar in and its generally at McLaren's expense. You don't get FIFA changing the results of football matches days after the match, so why don't the FIA just give it a rest with the politics? They're killing the sport, IMHO.

it was good to see the slick tyres again tho after many years

I agree with Whelk8891, FIA are doing it more and more every year. A bit of Fixing seems to be going on!

Well the FIA is known as Ferrari International Assistance

Hamilton would be better leaving the sport or moving to Ferrari because the FIA HATE Mclaren and anyone associated. Think Lewis should have his 3rd place reinstated and be put in 5th for today

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club