Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Estate Rear Light Removal

Hi guys and gals, I'm new to owning a ford and just treated myself to a 1.8 focus estate 1.8tddi nice car cheap to tax and good miles. The thing is I drove back from Newcastle last night an noticed the reverse light is not working so I looked at how to change the bulb and not having much luck with this. Silly I know but how do I do this thanks

not done it on the MK1, but I believe you need to look at the boot panels, there should be a panel that you can remove to access the nut that you can undo by hand (one at the bottom and the top of the light cluster?) and then the lights just pull out.

Hi thanks for your reply, after looking around I discovered that the two screws that hold the light cluster in place, if you undo these its simply just a sharp pull away from the car to remove and gain access as there is I little peace off metal that holds the cluster in place. So just needed to be a little force full with it and it came off

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club