Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Soon To Be) Ford Owner

RAYK47

Hi all

Not got a ford yet but looking for a Mondeo around 2010 in the £7500, 8000 price range (in Hertfordshire).

Don't shoot me down but my car history is below (recent first): -

• 2010 BMW 320i SE Business Edition (black)
  • 2001 BMW X5 4.4i V8 Sport (blue)
  • 2004 Focus C Max Zetec (Black)
  • 2000 Vauxhall Vectra SXi (black)
  • 1993 Vauxhall Astra 1.4 CDi (blue)
  • 1986 Vauxhall Astra 1.3 GL (red, yuck)

Joined so I can get some advice and guidance in purchasing and running the Mondeo

Regards

Ray

Welcome,

All the Vauxhalls were crap, yes?

That X5, well what a car, the mk1 was by far the best imo and as for the v8, I bet you were smiling all the time, until you got to the petrol station.

hi L666JER

The Vauxhalls did me well at the time, young driver cheap to run and insure etc. But i must admit i didnt know what i was missing. The vectra was nice though.

The the X5 was a beast and the most fun car I have ever driven. Fully loaded with all the toys and a 2001 model as well. V8 engine was fantastic but at about 15mpg, and about £250 a tyre was a little costly to keep for too long.

Here is a pic if people dont mind.

2013-04-11114914_zps5c86bd08.jpg

Welcome to the family! looks like your coming down to the compromise of excellent value and reliability :)

certainly am jeebow (however i have my eye on a 57 plate Mondeo ST at the moment). not sure i will get it past the boss though.

not sure why i already have a pic in my profile. Guess it is from a football forum i used to use. Once i get my car i will change it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club