Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Panther Mountune Upgrade Booked in 6th may 09!

johnnymac16

Woo Hoo now i cant wait.... I have this morning booked my car in with mountune in essex for the upgrade on my fiesta! Going in next week on wednesday, could have it done this week but work commitments are a prob.

cant wait! yellow stripes on a black panther!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nipz

• MichellefromEssex

• johnnymac16

• Jonny87

Well done you, hope your happy with the results, but as I have said in other posts not into body kits and stripes myself rather have the engine mods so I get a real wolf in sheeps clothing but dont forget the pics when you get it done.

BTW did you ever get the horns done?

best wishes with your upgrade

kristal

Well done you, hope your happy with the results, but as I have said in other posts not into body kits and stripes myself rather have the engine mods so I get a real wolf in sheeps clothing but dont forget the pics when you get it done.

BTW did you ever get the horns done?

best wishes with your upgrade

kristal

Do you think they suit the Fiesta. :lol:

horns.jpg

no horns, just yet, cant quite get my head around doing it, il have to pay some1 to do it. the horns loook wicked... im not into engine upgrades, as im only just turned 22 and my insurance is high already, an had a smash in 07 so only have one years no claims now.

do you reckon they will do a rs? or st in fiesta?

horns.jpg

I want them!!!

I think there will def be an ST or RS. Give it 2 years... Possible next car :D

i want them too!!! how much ? cost? where to buy hehe i think u could evade the recession with a product like that!

Im not sure of total final costs as dave said there are a few other things i may be interested in when im down there. Im only having the exterior done, cant afford the upgrade on the engine just yet. But just love how the stripes complement a car.

Il post pics once done next week.

Im not sure of total final costs as dave said there are a few other things i may be interested in when im down there. Im only having the exterior done, cant afford the upgrade on the engine just yet. But just love how the stripes complement a car.

Il post pics once done next week.

Sweet!

Cant wait for the pictures, even though my first exam will be the day before! AHHH

horns.jpg

Keith your a nut.............lol ;) love the horns not sure about the colour though,maybe drill out the centres and re-route the exhaust through them....now theres an upgrade as well as being pedestrian friendly.....

K

That horny car looks great! :lol: :lol:

My car wants those horns as well--no more problems with bully (no pun intended) vans / lorries!

Plus, just imagine all the extra attention I'd get.................................................... :lol::lol:

Great news hun, I am about next weds (in the afternoon) so when your done at Mountune let me know and I will meet you and take some piccies of our cars together, (will PM you my mob number later) be interested to know what Mountune now have as possibilities for your car!!!!!! In answer to the time from Dartford bridge your looking at about 30-40 mins although you may be better off going down 2 junctions to Brentwood A12 turnoff on M25 and then cutting across - need to check multimap and see your best options. If your having the tyre and wheel package - check the day before that they have the tyres in stock or else could end up with a double journey.

If your having the tyre and wheel package - check the day before that they have the tyres in stock or else could end up with a double journey.

I think its just the strips and covers, the wheels look amazing! Hope he isnt getting them cause i will be 100% jealous of another person :(

I think its just the strips and covers, the wheels look amazing! Hope he isnt getting them cause i will be 100% jealous of another person :(

yeah stripes an covers.... but i have the money for the wheels...but not sure about the yellow stripe on them an my black car... will see next week... maybe maybe argh!! decisions decisions

Great news hun, I am about next weds (in the afternoon) so when your done at Mountune let me know and I will meet you and take some piccies of our cars together, (will PM you my mob number later) be interested to know what Mountune now have as possibilities for your car!!!!!! In answer to the time from Dartford bridge your looking at about 30-40 mins although you may be better off going down 2 junctions to Brentwood A12 turnoff on M25 and then cutting across - need to check multimap and see your best options. If your having the tyre and wheel package - check the day before that they have the tyres in stock or else could end up with a double journey.

Yeah great news.. cant wait now... ive sent you a pm message with my details, and def up for seeing your car... il be totally jealous.. hopefully my spoiler will be ready by then, an it will start to look the part lol thanks for times an directions.. il tap in the address into sat nav an see what it says.. thanks

speak soon an next week if u can!

Johnny Mac

I can meet you about 1ish at Mountune they have quite a big area outside for us to take some piccies, GO FOR THE WHEELS - it will look fantastic all black with the yellow stripes on the wheels and the car, go on you know you want too lol.

lol i want them... il see if il treat myself this month or next.. or il just borrow urs hehe

Change of plan hun, cannot make weds now as the car is going back into mountune on the Thursday ive had to shift my sons school jab around and make it the weds instead. But we are so near to each other once you have had it done on your next day off let me know and I will meet you at lakeside instead, sorry x

You have to get the wheels! They are so HOT! The yellow and black will go amazing :) Would say that is Black and Yellow is good enough for a Bee then its good enough for you, but then i would be calling your car a Bee and i didnt want to do that! Opps!

Edit: How much are the wheels :) i really want them, just a poor student atm :D

Wheels and tyres just short of 1k.

DAMN!! Ok well ill pass on them. Thought they were around £600.

Id rather put that £1000 towards my holiday or next car me thinks :)

a thousand pound jeez... i have £500 quid budget max at time being as im planning a trip to turkey in summer and want to visit my friends further down south an saving up for football next year in south africa! woo hoo.. football comes 1st,then holidays, then car!!!

Yea! They are stunning wheels, but just £1,000 is a lot!! Thats 10% of what i paid for the whole of my car lol

lol i knw same here kinda... il look when im there... see what they can doo.. maybe.... pics will be up wednesday evenin...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club