Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering Springs

M4RC

Fiesta mk7 zetec s 1.6 TDCI

Looking to lower my car probably about 30mm but if I buy 30mm lowering spring will it actually lower it by 30mm as the zetec is already slightly lower? If so what springs would be best?

No the zetec s is 10mm lower as standard so they would lower it another 20mm so its 30 in total, the best is ebiach i think thats how you spell it ahaa but id go 35mm i went 30 and wish id have gone 5mm more or if you want get coil overs a set on eBay for 240 and fully adjustable so its up to you and what you want

Think I'll go for 35 then, might have to chop some of the mud flaps though as there's a lot of speed bumps where I live :(

Tbh i think you'd be alright with the flaps, you can try them first ask someone to watch and slowly go over them and see, but i think they will be fine

Not sure tbh, they sometimes scape at normal height. There the rally style mudflaps though. Just need to hope it doesn't change my insurance to much :/

Yh ull have to tell them, ask before you buy them thats what i did, only cost me £100 extra so it was alright :) and you can cut the PVC ones surely ??

Just cut em straight thats all ;) and do all 4 to the same height :D

Yeah I will do :). That's if my insurance doesn't to up to much haha

You will definitely need to give your mudflaps a trim, if you don't it will not cause a problem going forward, but you won't be able to reverse if you don't cut them you will end up ripping bumpers off which I've seen happen

You will definitely need to give your mudflaps a trim, if you don't it will not cause a problem going forward, but you won't be able to reverse if you don't cut them you will end up ripping bumpers off which I've seen happen

Happened to me reversing up a curb :(

That's sucks! I'll defo need to trim them then. Jimmy D, you will need to make a new topic

Only ripped one flap off and mangled the bracket, luckily had a spare.

Yeah I will do :). That's if my insurance doesn't to up to much haha

Hi,

If you have any issues with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi,

If you have any issues with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Okay, I will do cheers :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club