Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To This

C_Paterson

Bought a standard 10 plate focus tdci 1.6 was looking to start my own little project. How ever I've done only one change and it's been a bad decision. The car come with standard 16" alloys and I upgraded to the 18" st alloys with low profile tyres and I instantly felt the difference in a bad way mpg went down a tad and acceleration in my opinion was really noticeable and road noise has increased as well jus wondering for performance the best size of wheel and tyres would be for this car and a good order to modify my tdci, am looking to get it around 150+ bhp and look sporty and nice any help would be much appreciated like I said I've never modified but now I'm in a secure job and want to have fun on this project thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 1 month later...

My advice would be to start small, learn and then gradually go big. I would of said the alloy change was a big leap

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club