Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northwest area and prices on tints!

jokermarkel

Hey guys! thanks for reading my post.

jsut after tinting my focus. checked a few places and got a quote today for my rear windwos and rear windscreen, £184 ?!

i checked eBay and the film pre-cut by lazer so its perfect, is only £35 ! just i dont have the static+dust free enviroment to do it in!

anyone think £184 is abit much!? can help me out with places they know where theyve got it done or have friends etc around the 100-130 mark!?

ill travel anyway int northwest of Uk to find it!

thanks for helpin.

i am SOOOO glad i don't mod in the UK man.

I had my entire 3dr focus done for 145us with a lifetime warranty. Did they give you a warranty?

What you need to remember with things such as tint or paint ESPECIALLY with cars is....you get what you pay for. You pay a little more and your def going to see that difference in the long haul down the road.

• 1 month later...
i am SOOOO glad i don't mod in the UK man.

I had my entire 3dr focus done for 145us with a lifetime warranty. Did they give you a warranty?

What you need to remember with things such as tint or paint ESPECIALLY with cars is....you get what you pay for. You pay a little more and your def going to see that difference in the long haul down the road.

i paid £165 for my 3 door focus tailgate and back quarter panel windows they come with a 7 year warranty fitted exellently by ADS WINDOW FILMS in plymouth they are all over the country google it you should find it somewhere

got my tints done through the ford dealership for the best part of 200 quid, a bit expensive but at least i know if i have anything wrong with them ill just take the car back and say get it sorted :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club