Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Zetec S Headlamp Swap

goresville

Hope this isn't an old question but does any one know if the headlamps on the 13/14 titanium fiestas with led drl's will fit / plug n play in my H15 non-led 13/14 zetec s? its more of a loom thing, ie are they the same? then there's the cost. many thank if you can help :rolleyes:

I believe it was mentioned before that the headlights need programming by ford? Because the LEDs dim when you have the headlights on. And it is apparently a pain to do so!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

The loom plugs are also different I believe. Due to different bulbs Etc. So for £400 a pair it's a risky retrofit. Not to mention the cost of reprogramming if it's needed.

I wish it was plug and play :(

• Like 1

Many thanks for the replies, bit of a bummer... I thought i'd found a solution on eBay 111247417336 but they're not zetec style. Maybe i'll go for a pair of blue tint H15 from eBay 121241290945 but at £47 from italy that seems expensive. I'll keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Someone on here's tried to bulbs matey and apparently wasn't worth the money so got returned. We're all waiting on a good upgrade too :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club