Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did Anyone On Here Buy These Wheels?

higgsy

I was watching some 2013 focus ST wheels on eBay and they went for an absolute steal. Any focus owner on here buy them?

I nearly put a bid in for £500 but chickened out at the last minute as I can't justify it when I have immaculate ZS alloys.

I expect the seller is feeling robbed at the moment.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171272039241

Sent from my Zetec S using the FOC for Android app

Sellers over inflated estimate aside still an absolute bargain imo

Oh yeah, nice set indeed. You probably would of had to of bided much higher to win as probably someone who didn't have any decent wheels would be going for them.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Yeah I was expecting them to go for at least 600 they were at 420 1 minute before the auction ended which is why I contemplated a bid. I think it was my Mrs reminding me I would need to work overtime to pay for them that stopped me :lol:

I won a set in black for £280 but when they turned up they weren't the facelift wheels and had spray paint all over the tyres and clearly were not the same as the ones in the pics and got my monies back through eBay.

• Like 1

Cant say ide buy alloys from eBay friends have and have had some bargains others found buckled wheels one set had been cracked and cosmetically repaired and sprayed so you wouldnt know the tyre fitter noticed summat odd and found the large crack some are just fake and would crumble

I would deffo agree with you there, I have always been wary of buying 2nd hand alloys after I bought a set 7 years ago off a side on another forum and found one was buckled. As you say there are also hidden imperfections/damage that can't be seen or hidden. Maybe that subliminally stopped me from bidding.

i love a good deal like anyone but safety stuff i buy new like tyres alloys brakes and disks etc just not worth the risk add to that some ford alloys sell for silly prices some more than new ones on eBay

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club