Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diablo 3

Wheels93

Any body on here play diablo 3 on xbox 360/xbox one?

Unfortunately no, but I do play another Blizzard game, World of Warcraft

I used to but then completely lost the time for it. I had diablo 3 on the PC and just needed to get it on console when i get the chance. Cant wait to play reaper of souls of souls on tuesday.

I guess i wont be playing world of warcraft anytime soon either now as ive got a little one "/

I used to but then completely lost the time for it. I had diablo 3 on the PC and just needed to get it on console when i get the chance. Cant wait to play reaper of souls of souls on tuesday.

I guess i wont be playing world of warcraft anytime soon either now as ive got a little one "/

Yeah I pop on every a couple hours each week mainly to instance or just level with friends, don't play it anywhere near as much as I used to. My friend keeps banging on at me to get Diablo, but for now one blizz game is enough. Although I do enjoy a little hearthstone.

Diablo is so addictive. The amount of times ive watched my misses eyes glaze over when im cheering ive had more than 2 unique item drops is beyond count lol.

Top down RPG isnt for everyone but i enjoy it.

• 2 months later...

Bump, Who else plays this?

Anyone managed to get a Treasure portal yet? wondering if anyone up for some Key hunting, need one more to make an Infernal Machine in the hope to get a nice ring.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club