Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bad Garage

mickyg1989

That's was the only thing he has changed on the car

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

As ling as there isnt any white light showing it would be a advise on m.o.t

They shouldnt say that about how many cars they sell. We do 160 point checks on second hand cars becuase ford motor company themselves fine our garage if we dont do it. An you can spend 100-1000 to get it to pass the 160 point check.

Id document everywhere you have been. Conversations. Times etc. More evidence the better

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

The whole light was cracked in half and apparently all of there cars are checked but obviously not I just they where as through as your garage where the fact they never found the needles in the boot I have kids imagine if they had found them and we told the owner all he said was well they didn't find them

It's dangerous enough finding a needle but at that point they have committed more endangering acts and they wouldn't have acknowledged that much.

Exactly I think just want rid of cars no matter how dangerous they are it makes me wonder how many other cars he has sold and people have noticed these faults

Hi, first of all I hope your other half makes a speedy recovery.
How much did the car cost, and did you test drive it before you bought it, or did you buy it 'blind'?

The problems you state should have been picked up on test drive, and a visual inspection. I appreciate that you have other things on your mind but if you had test driven the car, seen it and still paid for it they could attempt caveat emptor as a defence. They could say that you had tested it and found it satisfactory before handing over the folding.

I am only playing devil's advocate, these will be the things that will come up if it went to court.

I test drove the car but was stuck in traffic both times I drove it and I paid 6000

Ouch. That is a lot of coin for a heap. I hope that the situation is resolved to your satisfaction.

Ano it is an propa gutted about all of this

I just hope the experience doesn't dent your relationship with ford and push you to vauxhall. Hopefully when you get your money back you can get a better cared for motor

Agree with Jeebs, I have had many cars of different marques, Ford are definitely in the top three, and Vauxhall are languishing under the barrel of crap.

• Like 1

I love fords I would never get Vauxhall they are just rubbish

Perhaps once this is all sorted out for you, VOSA may be interested to know the garage are a little bit lax with the MOT's for cars they are selling ;)

• Like 1

Our solicitor has to go hard at the garage about the dodgy mot

Couldn't agree more. Come across cowboys like this before giving a clean mot, them when I took the car for a pre mot a month later I had a whack of advisories, they weren't important so didn't worry it get papers, but Ford did the mot later in the year and I got a price for it all, totalling 1k

It makes me wonder how many other cars they have given a dodgy mots it ridiculous to allow dangerous cars on the road and the worst thing is that if I get pulled of the police I am the 1 that gets points

It's sadly true and unless you bought the car 5 minutes ago with an mot of less than a week you would be the only one to be blamed. It's ludicrous.

They will probably make it a regular occurrence sadly probably would sell cat cars with little more than a new panel to hide the damage.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a reply of the garage in letter pretty much Saying the car is fine and that they replaced the bald tyre and said I had Neva drove s diesel car before

Your driving of a diesel or not is irrelevant, the fact the car is misbehaving is a serious indicator of its failure.

Report them to trading standards with a copy of both letters!

That's what our solicitor said to do he is also sending a letter to vosa about the mot.

In the letter he lied he said that's he replaced the bald tyre and offered to remove the needle which he did not do at all

Good job you have a solicitor on the case. Has he contacted the garage directly at all?

Not yet we were waiting for reply from our letter but our solicitor is writing a letter today for them

Good good, must admit if you didn't have one already I was going to suggest you get one now, or at least approach someone like citizens advice. If they are still trading after this lot I would sell the story to the press.

I had said thAt to the solicitor about going to the papers but he advised against just incase there solicitor was to use that against us in court

I mean after regardless of win or lose.

:-D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club