Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modification Ideas

ldraper14

I have had my ford fiesta zetec s 09 for about 5 months now and looking at modifying it, I want to improve performance and the way it looks aswell, I don't really have much of an idea what I could do but would appreciate any ideas or advice you could give me, I have attached some images so you can see what it looks like at the moment.

post-60959-141840958731_thumb.jpgpost-60959-141840961549_thumb.jpgpost-60959-141840962744_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

How much would you lower it ? Was thinking about 35mm, what make of induction is the best ?

mine is lowered 35mm on Eibach springs, but i hear coil over give a better ride.

i have a K&N cone filter on mine and it workes quite well.

J1 induction kit is best but are expensive. Tinted rear windows and wind deflectors, 17" street pack wheels would look good in gloss black on your car and look at a remap aswell.

J1 induction you could get from puma speed, demon tweeks or even eBay, wind deflectors you can buy straight from ford of not try eBay, same with the alloys they would be best of eBay as they are quite expensive from ford and the tinted windows your best just looking for someone in your local area and see how much they will cost.

It's up to you mate, if you can get a good condition second hand one it will be ok. No I won't get mine remapped as its n/a so it wouldn't get much more power.

Yeah new would be best to be honest with you. I've got a feed in the modifications section, it's called "My performance blue S1600" I would send you a link to it but I can't on my phone haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club