Do Not Sell My Personal Information

* Fiesta Ford Options Query?

BHeart

I'm hoping to place an order for a new Fiesta over the next couple of days and, to take advantage of the £750 deposit contribution, I'm going to use the Ford Finance Options Cash Plan.

I plan to pay the car off within a couple of months or so but, how soon can I do this without losing the deposit contribution?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

If you pay off the balance after a couple of months you will still keep the deposit allowance.

All it will be is a discount on the car, the balance you owe will be £750 less

Hi

Thanks for your replys.

The Options Cash Plan is similar to a PCP purchase and still has a GMFV figure but has no monthly payments.

I will be paying around two thirds of the total car price including the £750 contribution, as a deposit and only the GMFV figure to pay at the end, or earlier.

As stated, there are no monthly payments and the interest is calculated on the GMFV figure and, charge for credit is divided into the period of the loan is over so, if you pay off the GMFV figure after two months, you only pay two months interest plus a reduced final payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

You will be able to pay it off anytime after it starts but if you do so in the first 14 days make sure you they understand you are repaying the debt not cancelling the contract within the cooling off period, otherwise they will reclaim the £750 finance contribution.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club