Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fiesta Recall

Villan

14 January is a hell of a wait for a build date from September, mine was built last week - but I ordered on the 24 November, no wondered you're 'annoyed ;)'

As you've already got your build date I'd just confront the dealership with your findings

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I've just found out as well the reg number its a 64 plate which sounds crazy if I don't get the car for another 4 weeks the 15 plates out then oh well happy days

That's crazy, if your car isn't being delivered until the end of February (same as mine), your dealer should've given you the choice of plates. I was asked 'do I want a 64 plate for less than a week or wait a few more days and get a 15 plate' - I chose the latter

It's outrageous if your dealer didn't give you the choice tbf

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Just had a call from my dealer it looks like I am having a 15 plate. At the earliest could get car in 2 weeks at best but he's giving the option of waitin and having the 15 plate which is the best option

• Like 1

Yeh he said something about a bracket fault God knows where he said they done some tests and this part failed so instead of send cars to dealers they decided to replace this part on all affected models just hope it don't affect you buddy

Just wondering if anyone who is expecting a new car soon has there dealer said anything about a recall so there might be a delay?

I am starting to get concerned by the fact that no one seems to think there is a recall on latest builds so I could be being led a merry dance by the dealership he says the cars been built but at what point is it worth cancelling. It's doin my head in.

• 4 weeks later...

My son has a Fiesta due to be collected on the 1st.

We were also told of a recall, supposedly brakes and/or the "B pillar"

And this also had a14 Jan build date, in Koln.

The car is all ready, hopefully not with a recall after we get it.

My dealer stated that it was a week late arriving, due to being held at Dagenham due to a recall as above.

But claims the PDI will pick up on any faults.

Nothing mentioned on ETIS

The recall is for rear seat belts for cars built after September 2014 my sons ST has been recalled

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club