Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash Cams

Having decided to fit a dash cam I have ordered this after some research (Nextbase 402G professional). Should be delivered later this week and I will hard wire it into the fuse box. Will post how I get on in due course.

I've got that fitted in my car :)

If having a dash cam in situ.... do you have to have signs saying that you are recording? I had a friend say if you don't have the stickers then the insurance companies won't look at it, if a claim is to be made. I looked dubiously at them but thinking about it and the way society is know.... could there be some truth in it?

I'm thinking of purchasing a couple of mobius for front and back

I see buses with them on the side of them, and I dont see any sort of signs mentioning about them?????

it will give me some idea where you fit it,under mirror would be very low so to the right or left or low down

in the middle on the dash.

If having a dash cam in situ.... do you have to have signs saying that you are recording? I had a friend say if you don't have the stickers then the insurance companies won't look at it, if a claim is to be made. I looked dubiously at them but thinking about it and the way society is know.... could there be some truth in it?

I'm thinking of purchasing a couple of mobius for front and back

I don't see why you would have to have signs to say you have a camera. The law allows us to film in public places which includes all the roads that we drive on (except on private land).

Give me some idea where you fit it,under mirror would be very low so to the right or left or low down

in the middle on the dash.

I have mine to the left of the mirror and a little in front or it, so it doesn't block my vision at all.

I have mine to the left of the mirror and a little in front or it, so it doesn't block my vision at all.

Looks like the only place or low down onto the dash,mates ipad was there and still a good pic just

don't know if it will show a lot outside the car.

• Like 1

Looks like the only place or low down onto the dash,mates ipad was there and still a good pic just

don't know if it will show a lot outside the car.

I tried mine lower towards the bottom of the windscreen, but the dash filled most of the picture due to the wide angle lens, so it was no good. If you can attach it behind the mirror, or onto the trim around the rain sensor if you have that, those are also good places for a camera.

• Like 1

The nextbase 402 i like a lot,seems good at night aswel but will have a mess first at

the cheap one when it gets here,all of £14 and free post.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club