Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Had A Little Accident

amyjaj

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that Motability ALWAYS provides the insurance on any vehicle it supplies. The insurance is not purchased separately and you do not have any choice, there is one group policy for all Motability cars.

Correct. Insurance is with RSA (Royal & Sun Alliance).

Under the terms on its policy you should not be held liable for any insurance claims costs and your premium will not increase next year as it is part of the package.

If you do have a claim - you are liable for the excess. The amount of excess you pay depends on your age. Basically - if you're young - the excess is more...a lot more.

Regarding who can drive a Motability vehicle, its only the persons nominated on the insurance certificate. Should you which to have any one else drive the vehicle then you must get their names on the policy.

Under the Motability scheme - you are allowed to have 2 drivers of a Motability car. Take Amy for example; she is (obviously) the main nominated driver having the car & the insurance in her name. She is allowed to name 1 other driver therefore of that car - mum or dad for example.

I did take a look today and my front wing is dameged aswell, which is why there is a problem with the passenger door.

Glad you're OK Amy.

At least the car can be repaired............ ;)

The outside of the house is looking a little bare at the mo without my car parked there. It was collected 40 min ago.

Hi Amy

If its any consolation (probably not) mine looks about 10 times worse than yours.

I know how you feel it is devastating they have lent me a 1.2 Corsa which is nice but not mu Fiesta.

Hope you get it back soon

Lel x

hi amy youll have it back in no time looking brand new i had quite a few Motability hire contract scheme cars

and bang one or two in my time there great with repairs if you renew you car in three years then take

your own car after that its worked off against you so do worry :lol:

Royal & Sun Alliance). are great they will look after you well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club