Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elm327 Obd2 Usb Reader - Focus Mk1

That Guy

So just purchased the below from eBay to connect to my laptop and Forscan, it works great and no error codes were stored which is a good thing :)

Is there anything else I can use this device for? For example MK2 Focus owners can use Elmconfig to modify ECU settings, is there an equivalent for the MK1 Focus? or any other suggestions?

Its a handy piece of kit to have anyway and worth the £14.

image.jpg

There is no ELM327 based software available which has the ability to configure the car for the focus MK1. The focus mk1 is much less advanced as the MK2 and MK3 and simply does not have the possibility to configure the settings of modules.

There is no ELM327 based software available which has the ability to configure the car for the focus MK1. The focus mk1 is much less advanced as the MK2 and MK3 and simply does not have the possibility to configure the settings of modules.

Thanks! Thought this would be the case but worth a shot :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club