Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner In The Making

mills705

I got to admit that's what I miss about my last car armrest and cruise control.

I use the container under the armrest to put sweets in. :D

• Like 1

I think I'll take mine out 2mora for a good blast. Car bondin time

• Like 1

When I test drove a demonstrator the 100 ps was a Deffinately a plus as it was very quick! Can't imagine what the 125 is like!

When I test drove a demonstrator the 100 ps was a Deffinately a plus as it was very quick! Can't imagine what the 125 is like!

Very similar tbh

Picking up my armrest today and getting my wheels fitted today so will upload pics after

• Like 1

Mine takes off pretty sharply and almost runs away with me, then asks for 2nd gear quite quickly (the arrow comes on the display asking to change gear for efficiency). What amazes me about this engine is the low rpm at 80 or 90mph on the motorway. I have cruise control which I thought would be scary to use but is actually brilliant.

Do all Fiestas have the change gear indicators?

Picking up my armrest today and getting my wheels fitted today so will upload pics after

Nice, armrest does sound like a good mod imo, im just worried it will interfere with the gear lever?

Do all Fiestas have the change gear indicators?

I think most cars have them now. I just find them advising changing up a gear too early. Even in my diesel Mondeo it isn't happy changing up when the indicator says. On the wife's eccoboost Fiesta it's way too early...

Don't worry about gear change indicators they are there just as a guide and are not that good at real world driving

just found that you can search the vin number on ford.co.uk to see what sync you have however mine doesnt work!

you get that from a write off? good idea though!

Yeh and car breakers will proberly have 1 or you can buy 1 from ford for about 250 I think

I will have a look- my dad knows a few good scrappies round my way so hopefully will be good.

Just got the !Removed! thing to work- i have sync which i am buzzing about as it sounds great. haha. kid in sweet shop but for a car!

Aftermarket armrest such as armster don't interfere with the gear lever either - but OEM from higher spec look much better

• Like 1

I'll have to see what I can find if I decide to add one

• Like 1

Looks really good! I couldn't have a 3door any more I got sick of the heavy doors on my punto.

You got used to the gears yet?

Yep use to them now. Proper hot day I paid for that doing the armrest sweat dripping off me. Lol

Haha think I'll drop the bullet and get an Armster one. I do a few odd trips on motorway and it will be nice for then!

Good nice one. I've just put my punto up for sale so spent all day doing a valet etc on it.

• Like 1

Just been reading through the manual in pdf form. Where is the gear change indicator on the car? I can't see it in the manual? Could be a later addition of course

I'll have a look 2mora and let u know where it is. I think it's in the little display for ur trip computer a little arrow shows in there but to be honist I take no notice of if it

Got the phone call. Picking her up tomorrow! Cannot wait!

• Like 1

Picked the car up earlier- it's a dream to drive. So nice and responsive to drive.

Got to go in for a few stone chips thay are on the side that I wasn't too happy about but apart from that I'm really happy.

Sync is a fantastic tool for me. My phone works seemlessly. And also the stop start works really well.

Done a few little runs tonight and the car is smooth.

As for the clutch it's not too heavy for me I quite like it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club