Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Airbag Light On After Changing Stereo

Rafterman1976

Hi all, I'm new to this I was wondering if I was going mad after replacing the ford cd 6000 stereo in my 2002 focus 1.8tdci only to have the airbag light come on???

Is there any way for this to happen as I wouldn't have thought the airbag would have anything to do with the car stereo loom,

Is it a case of buying a new module and just fitting it, had it on a diagnostic scanner and the guy said that the problem was airbag module not turned on????

Btw I cannot find how to search forum topics so I'm not sure if this has been posted before,

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Hi all, I'm new to this I was wondering if I was going mad after replacing the ford cd 6000 stereo in my 2002 focus 1.8tdci only to have the airbag light come on???

Is there any way for this to happen as I wouldn't have thought the airbag would have anything to do with the car stereo loom,

Is it a case of buying a new module and just fitting it, had it on a diagnostic scanner and the guy said that the problem was airbag module not turned on????

Btw I cannot find how to search forum topics so I'm not sure if this has been posted before,

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, thanks

The site search is at the top of the page. there is what looks like a Google search field, if you click on the word google a drop down menue appears with more search options.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club