Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Various Lighting Recommendations

darvvader

Hello chaps,

There are two little mods I want to do to my car, the first is a HID conversion, and the second is to hardwire some ambient lighting into the map light for the front footwells and maybe the centre console.

I was hoping some of you could give me some advice and/or links to a reliable HID conversion kit (H7 only) and to a good, red, ambient lighting products.

Any forum guides that come to mind regarding these two mods would be great too!

Thanks in advance!

I use the H7 55W Ultimate Xenon from www.hids4u.co.uk

Works really well and I`ll be using the same kit in my new Fiesta when it comes.

Dave

That's one of the ones I looked at. How does the 35w/55w effect things? Did you get the reflector ones (not sure of their true name but they sell ones with like a glare reduction?)

The 35w and 55w are just different levels of light, the 55w being the brightest and emitting most light.

My current car has the reflector type but I'll be ordering the projector type for my new car.

• Like 1

Hello chaps,

There are two little mods I want to do to my car, the first is a HID conversion, and the second is to hardwire some ambient lighting into the map light for the front footwells and maybe the centre console.

I was hoping some of you could give me some advice and/or links to a reliable HID conversion kit (H7 only) and to a good, red, ambient lighting products.

Any forum guides that come to mind regarding these two mods would be great too!

Thanks in advance!

Have a look on my profile where you'll find 1.) A bixenon projector retrofit (in case you don't have projectors) & 2.) A HID retrofit

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club