Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hit And Run By A Fellow Focus Driver, Poor Show.

simcor

• 3 weeks later...

whats the final cost for Mister Hit and Run?

No idea but I imagine a few hundred for the paint job, plus the hire car for a week. Plus a few miscellaneous charges. I would think at least £500 paid by their insurance. 

At least!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

know how you feel bud was at relations house watch utd few weeks back got home took luggage out of boot shut the hatch and parts of rear bumper fell off wtf huge big hole in bumper turns out one his neighbours reversed in to it and done runner feckers:happy:.

move on few weeks the my next door neighbour reversed into rear door passenger side come straight up to door told him was watching when he hit.

does not want to go through his insurance so he sourced passenger door/rear bumper from breakers car is 11 years old after all so went to body shop and got it booked in 2 weeks time to get repaired he is paying for the bill

I hate it when people do that!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club