Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front brake pads

Zippy999

Does anyone know the best brand/make to get when buying front brake pads? Been looking on eBay but not sure what's best and not crap. I have a fiesta zetec s 2010 plate. Thanks

Have a look at eurocarparts, I got replacement Brembo discs and pads for my MK7 for £72 in their shop nearby - that's the trade price rather than retail.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• 1 month later...

Delphi are a good make that supply a lot of car manufactures but in dealer branded boxes, some cheap brands like drivetec contain harder materials which wear the discs down more quickly but are use full for cars with pitted discs, don't be fooled into racing type pads as there crap at normal road use temps as there designed to work at higher temps that a track day would cause

• Like 1

yes eurocarparts as darvvader said would be fine. I use my local carparts shop at Welshpool and they supply the trade and  the home mechanics. No crap there but good pricings and helpful staff. I do not usually buy car parts from eBay as the financial difference is little.   I often arrive at the shop with the part to be replaced about my person not concealed as this would be counter /shop/ productive.

I'll get my coat.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club