Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Titanium X rear bumper price?

Juan Carr

The wife has a copper pulse 15-plate Fiesta Titanium X (or it might just be a Titanium).

Anyway it's got rear parking sensors and a rear camera.

Someone reversed into her in a car park today whilst she was stationary and I reckon it's a new bumper (one of the fog lights is smashed and the bumper is cracked).

She has a £330 excess on her policy and with no witnesses I reckon the insurers will go knock for knock.

Is it worth claiming?

The annoying thing is the woman got out of her car and apologised profusely saying "I wasn't paying attention" but when my wife called her later to get insurance details her story had changed to "I think we reversed into each other" :angry:

I'd claim, her story of 2 cars reversing into each other is pretty lame and far fetched, no one in their right mind is going to believe that! 

Love the username btw :laugh:

• Like 1

I'd say it's worth claiming and insisting they take the blame.  Ask around nearby shops that might have cameras pointing into the parking 

Also worth investing in a dashcam or two! 

12 hours ago, jbell said:

I'd say it's worth claiming and insisting they take the blame.  Ask around nearby shops that might have cameras pointing into the parking 

Also worth investing in a dashcam or two! 

Yeah the insurance company (to their credit) phoned the owners of the car park only to be told "our cameras only cover the disabled parking areas"???

Not sure why?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club