Bannko

Focus MK3.5 Frozen White - WhiteWalker

Did not have time recently to put here the updates, so here they all things done still within y 2017:

1. So changed the long 40cm antenna with the short one,m that Ford recommends. Yeah the radio signal in underground is a bit ***** or non but i listen to mp3s anyway hehe :)
17931b12489f81c5med.jpg

2. RS airbox installed, a plug & play job:
9b9f0b4e3c5c126amed.jpg

3. Hood gas struts, really comfortable now and looks dope :)
debb84ab98858c21med.jpg

4. Custom made DP 2.75" + sport cat:
f95f189804e50043med.jpg

5. And the ST brakes with 320mm rotors and new half ceramic pads:
8e108606c6a2de2emed.jpg

6. Some carbon fiber Ford badge overlays for front back and steering wheel :)
79f87acb9a398bd7med.jpg

Aaaand the best play toy is Ford SYNC 3 on the board so the upgrade from SYNC 2 (My Ford Touch) was successful :)
c7f690992ec5542bmed.jpg

Plans for this year 2018 are:
1. to finish the rest of the exhaust
2. custom tune, with the new exhaust hopefully reaching 220HP and 360Nm
3. Retrofiring heated steering wheel and reversing camer :)

Looking good mate!

Do you have a link for the sun screen and aerial please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aerial is the one that Ford recommends:

https://www.ford-accessories.co.uk/infotainment/other-infotainment-accessories/sport-antenna/2049615?model=focus&year=2014

And the sun shades are from Poland:

http://allegro.pl/zaslonki-6-szt-ford-focus-kombi-mk3-2010-i6353162878.html

or if you want the Mondeo here:
http://allegro.pl/zaslonki-ford-mondeo-mk5-liftback-lub-sedan-2013-i6260574854.html

There is a contact email on the seller in the description and he is willing to send abroad. They are much cheaper then the ClimAir that Ford also recommends:

https://www.ford-accessories.co.uk/comfort/comfort-products?model=focus&year=2014

Cheers

Thanks @Bannko I will see if the dealer will order one for me, it does look better than what I have now, I would like shark fin one really. I can’t be bothered having to mess around putting one of them on though.

I also wanted the shark fin... Buz they are not goof quality. The one that Paintmodz sells is a Chinese one only painted with OEM colors and they do not fit 100% on an estate. 

I would rather recommend a shark fin from US company Visual garage, they have their own product. 

But shark fins are easy to put on they just cover the original black base. 

1 hour ago, Bannko said:

I also wanted the shark fin... Buz they are not goof quality. The one that Paintmodz sells is a Chinese one only painted with OEM colors and they do not fit 100% on an estate. 

I would rather recommend a shark fin from US company Visual garage, they have their own product. 

But shark fins are easy to put on they just cover the original black base. 

Last time a looked into a decent one you had to strip the headlining back and disconnect the OEM aerial take out the thread and then put the shark fin on and wire it up. That’s doing it properly though, are there other easier options?

I’m interested in retrofitting a reverse camera too. I did one on the Mk5 Mondeo with a sync2 and it was real easy, please tell me the focus is an easy job too. Is the wiring already there? On my Mondeo the wires were already in place from the Sync 2 right back to the C pillar and terminated with a Fakra. I cut the Fakra off and joined the cam wires and ran it up the pillar, through the ducting to the bootlid and then down the side to the correct position. It was then a case of coding the module and running the service via Forscan.