Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2.5T Not Popping :(

boylin

So i had an ST a few years ago, had a turbo back pipe on it and it used to pop and bang like mad.

Decided to buy a Mondeo with the 2.5T engine, to have some fun before I suddenly have to buy a family car like an Smax or something.

So I want my Mondeo to pop and bang since it's the same engine, however... I've purchased and fitted a Scorpion turbo-back exhaust (resonated), and it doesn't pop, so I added a decat (welding a 200 cell sports cat to the decat pipe soon) and it still doesn't pop. I disconnected the battery for two hours to reset the ecu and it's learning habits and it made no difference.

Some things that may cause it to non pop; it's got the standard downpipe on it, I am going planning on getting the scorpion 3" pipe soon. Also I couldn't get the sensor out from the old cat so I unplugged it until I purchase another one.

I want it to pop and bang like the ST did, what can I do to make it do this? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club