Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio

Akyrillou3125

My focus cc2 has an aftermarket head unit xtrons it came with the car. It is a very good head unit but I am finding that I have dificulties with the radio where it crackles at points is there a way I can improve the signal? Perhaps a better antenna? 

Any suggestions would be great thak giys 

My focus cc2 has an aftermarket head unit xtrons it came with the car. It is a very good head unit but I am finding that I have dificulties with the radio where it crackles at points is there a way I can improve the signal? Perhaps a better antenna? 

Any suggestions would be great thak giys 

I think this is a common issue mate. Funny enough I had better reception when I was in France that the UK. Some people reckon it is the antenna base that gets corroded over time. I just saw the aux and tune in radio which works super. If you have xtrons just download tune in radio and use your phone data as a hot-spot. All is well

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I purchased one of these. It improved my reception 100 per cent.
Now able to receive a local radio station 25 miles away.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251249747735?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am going to check this out. How's the clarity and static??

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club