Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 pfl st front bumper help

sketch

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help, recently got most of the bits for a pfl st front bumper swap but am still missing tow eye and headlight washer covers. If anyone either knows the part number or a website It would be much appreciated.

Also whilst on the topic I have the front fog light housings but no bulbs. Can I fit the standard fogs into the st fog housing as if I could it would save me spliceing into the loom.

Again any help greatly appreciated

Washer covers you can get from Ford dealers themselves and they also come up on eBay look under ford focus ST.  You may know the next bit so my apology's if you do Unfortunately they come in white plastic and will need to be painted to your cars colour I had to paint mine ( as some toe rag pinched mine overnight) panther black easy enough to do(perhaps not so in this weather lol) I can't remember the price. the covers click on to the headlight washer jets in the bumper that spring up when you operate them it is easy to break the little pins they fit on so be careful as they are very tight. The best way is to hold the jests lightly with some mole grips when they are up else they will go back into the bumper and you cant get to them easy. Hope this helps a little bit.

Thanks for your reply. Iv been looking on eBay and can only seem to find 2008 to 2011 which I know is the facelift. And although there quite cheap I didn't want to risk buying them just in case they don't fit. Hence why I wondered about part numbers as then I could compare.

As for washer jet covers I wasn't aware they only come in white and that they attach to the actual washers so that was some much needed advice as will have to find a way of fitting them without as don't have any (tigers al probably )so thanks for the info there.

As said swapping a pfl st front bumper for my standard one as prefer the looks and managed to pick one up for 60 minus a few covers and the fog light bulbs. So any advice appreciated

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club