Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 fiesta with intermittent central locking issues

muddy27

Hi all,

i am hoping I am not the only person with this issue but my girlfriends 2009 1.4 Titanium fiesta has an intermittent central locking issue.

this can go for weeks with no issues, but suddenly while driving the warning will come up saying drivers door is open. Once stopped and get out the car it will not lock manually or via the fob. It makes a click and no flashes of hazards or lights. This can last for up to 48 hours then suddenly it will work. The concern is in an unknown location it may not lock and can't leave the car! 

i am a newbie to the FOC, however been part of other owners club forums (puma owners, rs owners) and know that people like me can be frustrating, however I have used the search bar and pretty much googled every combination to find a result for this issue.

i am hoping someone has the fix for this and I can get it sorted for her. Luckily she works close to home and in a secure car park.

thanks in advance all!

muddy27! 

• 1 year later...

Hey, I'm having exactly the same issue. Any luck figuring this out?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club