Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting led bulbs?

ThomasGL

I've recently ordered and installed nighteye H7 led headlight bulbs.

im not sure if I should have but I had to slice a hole in the dust cover to get the heat sink to fit? Thoughts?

and another thing, I've just taken the car out for a spin tonight, it doesn't seem that the beam pattern on the lights line up?

and they don't seem to be overly bright? 

Would anyone like to put their ten pence in on this? Thanks! :)

13 hours ago, ThomasGL said:

I've recently ordered and installed nighteye H7 led headlight bulbs.

im not sure if I should have but I had to slice a hole in the dust cover to get the heat sink to fit? Thoughts?

and another thing, I've just taken the car out for a spin tonight, it doesn't seem that the beam pattern on the lights line up?

and they don't seem to be overly bright? 

Would anyone like to put their ten pence in on this? Thanks! :)

Hi mate, Sorry this isnt answering your question but are these legal in the UK ?

As far as I am aware, they're on the same basis as HID lights - they have to be fitted in a projector housing. They are made by a U.K. Company so I don't see any reason for them not being legal. Don't take my word for it, I'll have to read up on it and get back to you!

On 16/03/2017 at 10:09 PM, ThomasGL said:

As far as I am aware, they're on the same basis as HID lights - they have to be fitted in a projector housing. They are made by a U.K. Company so I don't see any reason for them not being legal. Don't take my word for it, I'll have to read up on it and get back to you!

You know nighteye is a Chinese company don't you? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club