Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Black Edition

MattyP97

Lighting wise use Autobeam! The owner is a member on here. Use YDET10 for 10% off 

Stay away from CEUK. Their quality is pathetic. People rave about their customer service. Yes they replace lights, but they shouldn't have units failing in the first place... 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Lighting wise use Autobeam! The owner is a member on here. Use YDET10 for 10% off 

Stay away from CEUK. Their quality is pathetic. People rave about their customer service. Yes they replace lights, but they shouldn't have units failing in the first place... 

Awesome thanks mate! Presume the full upgrade kit is the easiest way to go about it? Just out of interest as couldn't see on there but what's the difference between the normal upgrade kit and the premium one? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Nice! If you ordered metal dust caps remember to lubricate them before putting them on otherwise they might seize on and be a nightmare to get off.

I remember buying some nice but cheap metal caps with a tiny ford emblem on them, not the usual bolt style head which is fugly as hell, but a nice round recessed head.

Went to remove one of the covers and wouldn't budge! Oh dear what have I done, all four got wrecked :blush: If I'd just thought about a bit of grease! :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Ian Lanc said:

I remember buying some nice but cheap metal caps with a tiny ford emblem on them, not the usual bolt style head which is fugly as hell, but a nice round recessed head.

Went to remove one of the covers and wouldn't budge! Oh dear what have I done, all four got wrecked :blush: If I'd just thought about a bit of grease! :rolleyes:

Yeah, this is exactly why I decided to abandon mine and switch to plastic pretty much straight away.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MattyP97 said:

Awesome thanks mate! Presume the full upgrade kit is the easiest way to go about it? Just out of interest as couldn't see on there but what's the difference between the normal upgrade kit and the premium one? 

The premium ones are brighter and run cooler due to the metal helping to get rid of heat better 

The full upgrade kit is the most cost effective way yes :) 

Don't forget the discount though. Every penny off helps! 

I've got the LED indicators etc from them and they're brilliant 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

The premium ones are brighter and run cooler due to the metal helping to get rid of heat better 

The full upgrade kit is the most cost effective way yes :) 

Don't forget the discount though. Every penny off helps! 

I've got the LED indicators etc from them and they're brilliant 

Awesome mate thanks, great help. Would be a little bit lost on some things without this forum I think😂 If I change the indicator bulbs will they still be tango? Don't wanna de tango the bulbs really.

They look awful with orange bulbs. 70% of people buy silver bulbs that flash orange which is what I've upgraded from. 

The LED autobeam units are silver with small orange LEDs but flash orange 

1 hour ago, GingerFlame said:

They look awful with orange bulbs. 70% of people buy silver bulbs that flash orange which is what I've upgraded from. 

The LED autobeam units are silver with small orange LEDs but flash orange 

Oh right ok. Just because I said about it to a friend who said that he believed it to be illegal?

Not illegal in the slightest. As long as the bulb flashes orange (which it does) then it's 100% legal 

Regardless of what it appears like when turned off as long as its orange when illuminated then it's fine 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Not illegal in the slightest. As long as the bulb flashes orange (which it does) then it's 100% legal 

Regardless of what it appears like when turned off as long as its orange when illuminated then it's fine 

Cheers mate, great help! Hope you don't mind but I think if I need advice or ideas in the future I'll come to you.

• Like 1

No problem :) 

On 26/03/2017 at 2:08 PM, Danny|92 said:

Red dust caps and a thin red pinstripe on the wind deflectors are 2 nice easy things to do. Done them on mine and think they look pretty good. Probably going to tint the light housings on the wing mirrors at some point too.

IMG-20170326-WA0032-2.jpeg

Pin stripe looks class, how did you do that mate? 

1 hour ago, GingerFlame said:

No problem :) 

Another quick question sorry but is the premium worth the extra money or does it do pretty much the same job as the normal full kit?

4 hours ago, Aarron96 said:

My guess would be buy the pinstripe tape and then run it up the bottom of the wind deflectors. @Danny|92 is that right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattyP97 said:

Another quick question sorry but is the premium worth the extra money or does it do pretty much the same job as the normal full kit?

All lights do the same job, and they all have the 2 year warranty. But I believe the premium kit comes with extra bits too. I could be wrong as I didn't buy the kit 

2 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

All lights do the same job, and they all have the 2 year warranty. But I believe the premium kit comes with extra bits too. I could be wrong as I didn't buy the kit 

Thanks mate, get these on order along with gel overlays when I get paid😀

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aarron96 said:

4 hours ago, MattyP97 said:

My guess would be buy the pinstripe tape and then run it up the bottom of the wind deflectors. @Danny|92 is that right?

Pretty much exactly that! I bought 3mm tape so its thin enough to be able to curve without creases but still thick enough to stand out :)

Here is the tape I bought, 10m for £2 so plenty in case you mess up at all (like I did first time):  https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0042XXM8S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And this is a little video to show you the best way to shape it: 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club