Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Change washer jets to new model ?

Wiig

Hi

I have a FF 2006 HB 2.0 GHIA MK II

I have heated washer jets.

But i have heard that there is a new and better  one , thats called water jets mist .

Someone there has a partnumber for those ?

Is it this one : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Focus-MK3-Inc-C-Max-Mondeo-MK4-Front-Heated-Washer-Jet-x1-1708797-/152010351637?hash=item236485e415:g:4A4AAOSwYHxWMzZe

Wiig

Denmark

• Like 1

The Focus MK3/MK3.5 mist type washer jets have exactly the same fitment as the Focus MK1/MK1.5 and MK2/MK2.5 washer jets. The heated Focus MK3/MK3.5 mist type washer jets have the following numbers:

Finis 1811013

Part number BM51-17666-DA

The price from Ford is approximately €25,- a piece.

the Focus MK3/MK3.5 washer jets can be retrofitted to a Focus MK1/MK1.5 or MK2/MK2.5 without any problems. However you should be aware that the Focus MK3 also has a more powerful washer pump. When using the MK3/MK3.5 washer jets on a Focus MK1/MK1.5 or MK2/MK2.5 the mist from the washer jets will not be as powerful as on a Focus MK3/MK3.5. On higher speeds the mist will usually not cover the complete windshield.

• Like 1

Hi I fitted these washer jets to my mk 2.5 focus and they perform adequately well and don't use as much screen wash as before 

• Like 2

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Wiig said:

Hi

I have a FF 2006 HB 2.0 GHIA MK II

I have heated washer jets.

But i have heard that there is a new and better  one , thats called water jets mist .

Someone there has a partnumber for those ?

Is it this one : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Focus-MK3-Inc-C-Max-Mondeo-MK4-Front-Heated-Washer-Jet-x1-1708797-/152010351637?hash=item236485e415:g:4A4AAOSwYHxWMzZe

Wiig

Denmark

There are different part number for the heated and non heated version type.

see guide: Guide to Fitting New Ford Mist Type Jets on all Models Click Here 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club