Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tourneo Connect Spare wheel Carrier

chaucer

Has anyone any experience of retrofitting a spare wheel carrier to a Tourneo Grand Connect. Mine came without a spare and I don't have any time for the inflation kits. The parts themselves are not cheap but acceptable however none of my local Ford dealers will give me a fixed price for fitting them and some are talking silly 'ball park' figures.  I have decided to fit it myself but would appreciate any tips from someone who has already bitten the bullet. I am a fairly competent DIYer and have a reasonable amount of kit.

thanks

• 10 months later...

Did you have any luck in doing this? Want to do it on mine but dont want to spend all the money on parts and then find its impossible to do

• 3 years later...

Did you have any success with this please. I want to do this with a 67 plate grand connect mpv that I've just bought. So infuriating that they dont come with a full size spare wheel

I've had a number of Connect Vans, all with the spare wheel fitted, as it happens it was an option on the last one I bought. Looking at how the wheel is mounted I can't think of a reason that you couldn't retrofit a spare wheel to your Torneo.

I would have a look at breakers / salvage yards, the Torneo might be rare but the Connect is common.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club