Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Should have gone to Specsavers?

jmurray01

Is it just me or is the General Chat area being completely bombarded with posts about specific Ford models and technical queries?

What is it about the heading "Talk about anything not Ford related" that people cannot understand!? :angry:

These are the kind of morons that require coffee cups to have warnings on them because they are too idiotic to realise the obvious.

• Like 1

C'mon man that's a bit harsh. So some people have posted in the wrong section, it's not really the end of the world. How hard I it to just read the title and scroll on? I know it's a ball ache for admin to move the posts but it's not really worthy of a rant is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

All sorted out now so chill out guys. :smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonro2009 said:

C'mon man that's a bit harsh. So some people have posted in the wrong section, it's not really the end of the world. How hard I it to just read the title and scroll on? I know it's a ball ache for admin to move the posts but it's not really worthy of a rant is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not really the point.

The admin clearly see it as a problem the same as me, so lets just hope people get the message.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club