Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Y reg Fiesta - Few Problems

Jakeryy 1992

Right here goes..

-Cracked windscreen, need a cheapish repair place without going through insurance (i'm 17 and already have a claim against me)

-Idles so low it cuts out

-Overheats all the time, temperature guage is constantly on hot, the coolant is leaking everywhere, been told it needs a new water pump?

-The heater is blowing out cold air

If anyone knows anything about any of these problems/questions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou :)

(I'm not driving the car at the moment due to the possible water pump problem)

water pump seals gone then water would pee straight thruogh. also this coulb affect the heater blowing no hot air. Window screen have no idea mate but you could source these items from a scrap yard. the rough idle id start with a full service and then wor k from there hope this is of some help.

Right here goes..

-Overheats all the time, temperature guage is constantly on hot, the coolant is leaking everywhere, been told it needs a new water pump?

-The heater is blowing out cold air

And maybe a Cyl Head Gasket & everything else that goes with it, Head press test etc

Depending on how Hot it has been running.

Defo not the head gasket, had it diagnosed and is the waterpump. Going to get a new one on saturday. Hopefully thats the worst of it out of the way :D shall find out if it works after saturday :) Cheers guys

• 4 weeks later...

Defo not the head gasket, had it diagnosed and is the waterpump. Going to get a new one on saturday. Hopefully thats the worst of it out of the way biggrin.gif shall find out if it works after saturday smile.gif Cheers guys

if youve been driving it with the water pump gone it could well be the head gasket as well heater blowing colds because the pumops not woorking windscreen replacements are 150 ish depending who does it i wouldnt be surprised if the water pump has caused other damge

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club