Do Not Sell My Personal Information

loose rad

biffster

hello all had my st3 near 3 weeks now first chance to have a proper look around engine bay. I noticed that the rad is a little loose around top locating pins.

I have taken  covers  off  and see that the pins are in a sort of rubber bush/surround are these bushes worn and is the rad suppose to be a tight snug fit

Hi I had this same conversation with the dealer who sold me my 14 plate Fiesta. They assured me it was normal. The problem was that while they were sorting other issues out they lent me a 17 plate Fiesta. I had a look at that and it's radiator was secure with hardly any movement. When I returned the loan car I raised the problem again. The look of 'so what' said it all. I fixed it myself at home. Just pushed a short section of plastic tube over each peg. It took out all of the play. and months later it is still good.

Thanks for the reply I had done the mod like you had done there is now no movement in the rad  :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club