Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tesco's Brookland's Car Park BEWARE!!!!!!

BRGRSP

Hi Guy's and Gal's

Just a heads up to warn anyone using Tesco's Brookland's in Weybridge.

I parked there last night for no more than 20 mins to do some late night shopping.

On my return to the car some THIEVING SCUMBAG had nicked both my mirror cover's :angry::angry::angry:

What is it with these people, wouldn't suprise me to find a thriving trade on FleaBay in mint mirror shroud's, Grrrrr, come to

think of it, I'm off to take a look.

Drive Safely.

Go back to the store and ask if there was a CCTV camera on your car at the time of the offence. All tesco's have high tech security camera's so it might of been on your car. Always worth a try.

If customer services are no help, ask to see the secuirty manager.

Bet they have a disclaimer tho on using their car park at your own risk somewhere. If they don't help go to the local press as I am sure Tesco's would not want that sort of media attention especially as it could affect their takings in store and we all know they are cash driven!

Bet they have a disclaimer tho on using their car park at your own risk somewhere. If they don't help go to the local press as I am sure Tesco's would not want that sort of media attention especially as it could affect their takings in store and we all know they are cash driven!

The local press won't really do anything about it in terms of media - if there's a disclaimer, then where's the scandal? Even if they did report one external theft from a car, it'd hardly be worth reporting anyway! (sorry OP!) If it's a serial problem, I'm sure it'd be addressed with notices and whatnot. Best thing to do in future is to park close to the entrance.

Yet someone fiddling with wing mirror covers isn't as suspicious as say, reaching into a smashed passenger window, or crouching by alloys. I bet nobody would have bat an eyelid.

That said, Tesco should be able to provide the OP with footage, should there be any. If you are polite about it, the store security will help you.

Nobody bats an eyelid even when the thieving sh*ts are crouched by the alloys! I had all 4 of my silver alloy ford logo'ed valve dust caps taken!! From under my nose, in broad daylight too, while at the checkout, unable to get out! Umpteen people passed by too, and Tesco's? Meh, as much use as a chocolate teapot, simply weren't interested, so I shop elsewhere! Lol. *rant over* but I bet they look good on their friggin bikes!! Lol.

im with you on this OP, tesco should have something in their carpark, i should know, im a !Removed! security guard for them

i had my fiesta scratched whilst i was at work, and we only have 3 cameras (out of some 120) actually in the car park

and those 3 dont actually record unless we are actively using them, the higher ups want us more concerned on whats happening inside rather then out

problem is aswell, there are disclaimers out there so all responsibility is lieved to you

Thanks for your support guys

Waste of time reporting it, as stated there are disclaimer's everywhere. I had the rear bumper trashed just before Xmas in

Morrison's.

Spoke to their CS...........'Sorry Sir you park at your own risk' and 'There are sign's outside in the carpark stating this'

and the classic.........'If you can prove it was one of our operatives that damaged your bumper we can look into it for you'

That's £600 worth of damage in 2 months :(

Makes you ask the question, is it really worth owning nice new cars, what with this latest incident and the depreciation on the car

I'm starting to wonder. :angry::angry::angry:

At least you weren't parked at my store! Our carpark is owned and run by the council, we simply use it. There are lots of complaints when things have happened and all we can say is "it's not our car park, you have to go to the council"

Followed by much abuse, they still don't get the idea into their heads and they go to Tesco. Good riddance. I'll be so fecking glad when i'm out of that place!!! Hopefully pretty soon...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club