Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Marks!

Benlavelle

Morning Guys n Gals!

I’m hoping someone can help with some advise on how to remove water marks on upholstery? 

Being a numpty I left my gym bag on the front seat with a loose water bottle which leaked on the bag / passenger seat. I’ve tried wet wipes and car upholstery foam with a scrub attachment. 

Any advise?

Ben

I would say don't concentrate on just that spot clean the whole area around it also otherwise may need a steam clean.

i agree, I have found that you need to wash the whole seat base cover at the same time

Sure it's just a water mark and not the dye from the bag?  

Mine's meant to have had Supagard inside and out but still has water marks on the seats when I got it.  Spent a couple of hours cleaning them all with some upholstery cleaner from a supermarket but the marks are still visible in the right light.  Needs a wet vac I reckon.

Thanks guys, I think I'll  wet-vac the whole seat.

Had a similar issue with my partners car and the wet-vac sorted it out, I was hoping for a quicker solution as getting that bad boy out is a pain!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club