Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Improvements

Andywest2k1

Hi all,

Im wanting to spruce up and make some improvements to the interior of my Mk7 ZS.

Ive got the fiesta mats, and just ordered some door sills:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120505043411&Category=72221&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

I would love the illuminated gear knob but from what ive heard they are very expensive and difficult to install. Same with the illuminated door sills.

Ive checked to see if ive got the wiring for the ambient lighting, and unfortuantly i have not! Anyone know how much it would cost me to install them into the footwells only? I.e. obtaining the correct wiring and bulbs? would I be able to fit them myself?

Sorry for all the questions but thought id get them all in one thread!

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Westy.

I would recommend the illuminated gear knob, it looks really cool!

Im the same with the footwell lighting, i decided not to bother as it seems quite difficult to install

Here ya go fella, I installed my own ambient lighting, well easy to do

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11992&st=0

(would have used the link thing at the top but it wont work on my crappy work computer!)

other than that i dnt know what else you could do but the leather handbrake cover looks good instead of the plastic one!

LCD Display Link

Not really a mod as it’s already their but I’ve found out that your digital display can do various tricks,Most interesting being the digital speed reading, I don’t know how to make it happen but you pay on e-bay and they tell you how.also to avoid the question i dont know the seller either i just saw this and think its cool, havent seen it discussed so figured nobody knew about it on here apparently works on all fords with lcd display Check you tube link guys.

• 1 year later...

did you ever get round to buying this and trying it out like mate?

did you ever get round to buying this and trying it out like mate?

Yes it works perfectly,

theirs a guide on here entitled ford secret trick it will tell you how.

also works on fiesta B)

If you want to install amient lighting the same as comes when you buy it, you just need 2 of these eBay link, they have them in most fords usually for boot lights or footwell lights, the mounts for them will already be in your car. Then you'll just have to wire them to interior light which only means tapping in to 2 wires and tucking wires in

Ford aluminium pedal cover also look good

Check out my project thread, most of my mods are interior enhancements

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club