Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Seat Covers

Beermonster

Sorry if this has been asked before I have searched and found nothing, but does anyone know a good place to buy proper fitting seat covers for the mk7?

Hi

I would personally not fit seat covers as all (i think) mk7's have airbags deployed from the seat.

Jamie

Have a good search on google thats what i done for my fiesta mk5 i know your after mk7 seat covers but i got tailored made and they fit perfect for around £40 can't rember were they were from but they were good.

You can get some seat covers that can be used with seat airbags the ones ive got on mine have a little badge saying airbag but then again its down to the owner to trust them.

Agree with James_60, Mk7 seat's have airbag's in them and after market cover's wouldn't be allowed as it would affect the airbag's deployment

Try argos or eBay or even supermarkets do them thats if you want just a staright forward back seat cover if its just for the dogs and there cheap has well for a strong water proof one.

Don't have dog's so forgive me if this is ignorent on the subject, but can you not put the rear seat's down and have the plastic boot floor cover fitted or an old sheet thrown in to protect the floor/seat's

I'll be getting seat covers so when I go back to surfing I wont get sand everywhere.

Im gonna try and find those cheap plastic covers that get put on after a MOT.

No way am i putting the strap roofrack on the Fiesta, it marked up my saxo with rope burn and its a pain in the !Removed! to put on.

Any chance of pictures of everyone's chosen seat covers?

Don't have dog's so forgive me if this is ignorent on the subject, but can you not put the rear seat's down and have the plastic boot floor cover fitted or an old sheet thrown in to protect the floor/seat's

No, because there will also be someone sat in the back and also dogs now have to be restrained in the car and I have leads that fit in to the seatbelt socket thing :)

Good job Beermonster, hope you get something sorted :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club