Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vibration

Geo

I have the New Mondeo 2Lt D (2007). Had this car from new. I have found recently that there is vibration in the steering wheel when I am braking. This happens at any speed above say, 10/15 MPH. I have checked for stone chippings but there are none trapped that could be causing this. The car is still under warranty so I will get it booked in. Has anybody got any idea what could be causing this ?

Regards,

pretty sure ure front discs are slightly buckled

If its only when braking then take it to the dealer and ask them to check your front brake disc run out.

sounds to me like the front brake discs are warped.

If its only when braking then take it to the dealer and ask them to check your front brake disc run out.

sounds to me like the front brake discs are warped.

i agree warped brake disks almost definately youll be needing them repalced if its been like that for a while then ide insist on the pads as well as epending on the mileage youve done they will be worn unevenly

• 2 weeks later...

discs usually warp due to sitting with the foot brake on for periods of time , that much heat on one place on the disc, had the same prob when i had me focus learnt the hard way lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club