Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Thought I Would Say Hello

fordpartsman

Good Evening, or whatever time you may be reading this, I have been posting on here for a few days now and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is Adam and i am a parts supervisor at a Ford dealership in Kettering Northamptonshire. i am currently awaitng the delivery of my Fiesta Zetec S Tdci,

spec:

1.6 Tdci

Frozen White

Leather Pack Zetec S

bluetooth USB and Voice Control

City Pack

Street Pack

Auto Headlamps and Wipers

if anyone has any questions regarding parts, feel free to message me and also radio codes etc

so i would like to say a big hello to everone one the forum and i hope to meet some of you at some point at my local meet

Adam

Hey Adam and welcome to FOC!!! I know this probably isnt possible but when I ordered my car they couldnt install the bluetooth and USB at the factory for some reason so ford have installed a stupid parrot system for me, wanting to know if the real bluetooth can be installed at a dealership? if so how much?

Hi, Welcome. thats a nicely specced car you've gone for. Is it the newer 95ps tdci engine you've ordered though? if so how have you managed to get the street pack with it?

cheers lee

Awww u sound like a sweety! Hello 2 u 2!

Why thank you!

as for fitting the bluetooth as a retrofit, im not entirly sure and its something im in discussion with Ford of Great Britain about and also LEAR in germany who produce the wiring looms

Hi, Welcome. thats a nicely specced car you've gone for. Is it the newer 95ps tdci engine you've ordered though? if so how have you managed to get the street pack with it?

cheers lee

no its not the 95ps engine, i ordered the last day of the older 90ps engine as there was no way on earth i was paying the extra for the street pack parts as aftermarket parts, even though i get them at cost

I am so sure i posted in this thread last night!!

Hello, by the way! Enjoy your stay. Interesting to have someone from "the inside" on board! :D

well i sit on here during the day at work aswell, it helps to pass the time, so its a natural thing for me to be a part of. i enjoy everything ford and have just come back off a two day course at Henry Ford College in loughborough, asking a shed load of technical questions (i think the tutor doesnt like me now)

if you need anything only accessible from "the inside" i.e wiring diagrams for the bluetooth module and stereo, i will happily oblige as long as its not going to be too dodgy

Nice one!

I think the only thing i'll be requiring in the near future is a new car, sort us one of them? I'll give you a biscuit in return :lol:

Nice one!

I'll give you a biscuit in return :lol:

as long as it's not a soggy one :blink:

Never! There are a pack of the finest Hobnobs you will fine in the cupboard!

thats alright, you couldnt even make them soggy if you tried

digestive = 2 second dunk and its in the bottom of your cuppa

hobnob = 2 hours dunk and its still ready for more

A hobnob is useful in loads of situations!

Just don't get me started on cheese...

A hobnob is useful in loads of situations!

Just don't get me started on cheese...

raclette, the worst cheese ever, bleeding frenchies and their weird cooking

proper mature cheddar, ftw

Hi Adam and welcome to FOC :D It's a great place, here! It sounds like a great car you've got coming...

If you want a bit of advice, don't get Mike started on cheese :P

Adam this could sound like a cheeky question...

Can you go round the ford used forecourt and see if they have any Fiesta ST's for me? :D

Ohh and welcome to FOC!

Hello and welcome!

I'll just be cheecky and ask, but is their any wireing/ connection diagrams available anywhere for the stereo and it's components? I'm looking to install a system of my own whist keeping the original headunit it. But somthing like that would be !Removed! handy!

Adam this could sound like a cheeky question...

Can you go round the ford used forecourt and see if they have any Fiesta ST's for me? :D

Ohh and welcome to FOC!

none on our forecourt, have you looked at the duston branch, also whereabouts in northampton are you from

Hello and welcome!

I'll just be cheecky and ask, but is their any wireing/ connection diagrams available anywhere for the stereo and it's components? I'm looking to install a system of my own whist keeping the original headunit it. But somthing like that would be !Removed! handy!

will see what i can dig up for you on monday morning, you got an e-mail address i can send it too???

none on our forecourt, have you looked at the duston branch, also whereabouts in northampton are you from

Im from daventry they have none there, been round and has a look at hopping hill duston, bedford road and warwick. They had one in warwick but too overpriced!

just been into work and deffo none there, best thing to do is check our website

will see what i can dig up for you on monday morning, you got an e-mail address i can send it too???

It shoudl be in my profile page (dont like putting it up on a public forum for spam bots!)

If ya find anything it would be great, but dont be bothering to go out of yoru way or anything,its a bit cheeky to ask when your just in the door so to speak! :lol:

if you check the main fiesta forum, there is a thread entitled bluetooth and voice control wiring diagram, if you need the pdf file sending to you i can do that aswell

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club