Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Footwell Lights

ford focus edge

Hi guys, ordered a footwell light loom inc all plugs bulbs etc for 10 quid so cant really go wrong from wat i can see but its from a pre-facelift focus and mines an 04 post facelift. I was wondering if im going to run into any serious problems and does anyone know where to clip the bulbs, in my dads st220 mondey there located at the top facing down into the footwells so would be as easy enough job to secure the bulbs there.

Ive got a haynes manual with the wiring diagrams it seems an easy enough install into the fuse box and the eletric something or other cant remember the name of it worst case senario il need to tap into the coursey light and run it off that. No biggy hopefully touch wood

Mike

All in and working really simple and easy mod to do i just tapped them into the existing wires for the center light really reccomend doing this guys if you have a simple knowlage of wiring etc you'll find it a doddle i'll post up some pics later when it goes dark enough to see them better

Mike

Couple of photos to finish the thread off lol

Mike

post-9491-127231217045_thumb.jpg

post-9491-127231220404_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club