Do Not Sell My Personal Information

parcel shelf

boxerboi

im going to buy a new parcel shelf, cause the one thats in there now is a bit of ply wood with fiesta cut into it, really bad job! was going to change it as soon as i got the car, but havent had the time, if i buy a grey parcel shelf ( there cheaper then Black) do you think it will come out ok if i spray it black?

Personally i would just but a black one. I bet you could get one of eBay for a cheap price.

Or if your thinking about 6x9's int he shelf then get a stealth shelf

yeah ive already got some 6 x 9s and want to put them in the new shelf? how much am i looking at for a stealth one?

off the subject how do i get a pic at the side like you, secret stig, vinny etc.

Its your avatar picture mate. If you go onto 'My Controls' and 'Avatar@ you should be able to put on a picture.

As for shelf, again have a scout about eBay, i know that stelath shelfs are slightly more expensive than normal ones but you will also get a better sound from your Speakers!

thanks, will try the pic thing in a minute.

i will have a look for one of them, still struggling with the financial stuff on my car though. :(

so expensive been 17 with a car!

It doesnt get any easier :lol:

Earn more money = buy bigger car = more petrol (to government) = more tax costs (to government) = less money to spend

also

Earn more money = pay more tax (to government)

ha yeah, i work more shifts to get the car back on the road and i just get taxed more + im on emergency tax!

If you earn under the free tax allowance you can claim that tax back next year!

This is the advantage of having a site with a number of people from different jobs!

The FOC is to help with car problems or any other problems that members may have!