Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.25 Or 1.4 - Petrol Versions

Timbo343

Thanks for all the posts guys.

I bit the bullet and bought a 1.4 titanium on a 60 plate (nov 2010), ok a bit more than i planned but its got everything apart from leather seats and only 1900 on the clock

Great! Take care of the car...and enjoy it ;)

Thanks for all the posts guys.

I bit the bullet and bought a 1.4 titanium on a 60 plate (nov 2010), ok a bit more than i planned but its got everything apart from leather seats and only 1900 on the clock

Congratulations on the purchase! What colour/options did you go for? I'm sure you'll enjoy your new car :)

Hey Timbo

Good Choice.

Lets see some pics

Jamie :-)

Jamie

I will post some up when i get it... im collecting it tomorrow (tuesday) evening.

"Congratulations on the purchase! What colour/options did you go for? I'm sure you'll enjoy your new car :)"

I didnt get anything special, just whatever comes with the titanium. Its not got the leather interior though, which to be fair im not bothered about as its too cold in winter and too sticky in summer but has got the black sony stereo in it which is what i have been after.

I have bought the car secondhand and its a silver one. I was looking for the vision one but there arent many of them around.

Jamie

I will post some up when i get it... im collecting it tomorrow (tuesday) evening.

"Congratulations on the purchase! What colour/options did you go for? I'm sure you'll enjoy your new car :)"

I didnt get anything special, just whatever comes with the titanium. Its not got the leather interior though, which to be fair im not bothered about as its too cold in winter and too sticky in summer but has got the black sony stereo in it which is what i have been after.

I have bought the car secondhand and its a silver one. I was looking for the vision one but there arent many of them around.

Great purchase Tim. Mines a 60 plate titanium from around oct/nov too. You will LOVE the sony sound system. The privacy glass against the silver body and chrome belt line will look great too, and with the titanium alloys it'll look like a very high end hatch - I passed one the other day, quite a head turner. B)

Paul

• 6 years later...

Old post I know, just registered to say thanks for the info, I'm looking at a 2012 1.4 5 door Titanium and this has convinced me to go for it!

The 1.25 isn't any lighter.  Slightly shorter crank throw, but smaller bores, so much the same amount of metal in the block.  Outside of the engine bay the rest of the vehicle is identical.

The 1.4 is more flexible, the earlier versions with the longer intake runners particularly so, but there's not a great deal in it really, but it is there. Driven sensibly the 1.4 is equally economical.

The 1.4 in good fettle is delightful to rev, nicely balanced, and those solid lifters means it thrives on revs.

I'd choose the 1.4 myself, and would only consider the 1.25 as an urban tool.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club