Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team Heko Wind Deflectors

FIESTA_MAD

hi

looking into buying a set of these for my 5 door mk7 fiesta for £30 and wanted to see some pics of them fitted

and also are they worth it ?

thanks.

Just ordered mine, arguably the best ones available on the market, especially for £30.

Will post a pic on my progress thread once they arrive.

hi

looking into buying a set of these for my 5 door mk7 fiesta for £30 and wanted to see some pics of them fitted

and also are they worth it ?

thanks.

Hi mate,

i cant comment on the fiesta fitting,

but i purchased a set of smoked Denmark manufactured Team Heko wind deflectors for a 3 door toyota starlet i once owned,

and they were perfect fit although the double sided tape that came on them wasnt the best, so i used some glue to keep them in place,

over all though the were brilliant and great value for money, it may be slightly off topic but here is a picture of the Team heko deflectors fitted to my old starlet,

Toyotastarlet.jpg

I just got Climair's from Ford and can't complain, especially seeing I only paid £15 for them but worth the full cost I'd say.

I just got Climair's from Ford and can't complain, especially seeing I only paid £15 for them but worth the full cost I'd say.

Nice one, any 5 door focus climaer's available for that price ?

Nice one, any 5 door focus climaer's available for that price ?

Got them on the cheap because the box was missing and they just wanted rid, so I doubt it really :/

Got them on the cheap because the box was missing and they just wanted rid, so I doubt it really :/

nice to see someone getting a good deal though mate, fair play to ya B)

• 3 weeks later...

ive saw some team heko deflectors on eBay for £35 for the set of 4 is this a good price ?

also has anyone got pics of a set fitted to a 5 door mk7 ?

Heko units usually come with a sticky pad on the top rear part that goes into the top window channel and a metal clip that goes into the front of the top channel.

and the clips will not damage my seals when fitting and removing them if i have 2 ?

The clip is a small metal V , I never actually used them myself when fitted to my old mk1.

Personal choice I think.

just bought a set for my car full set of 4 will give the car a good look and look like it was factory fitted :)

The clip is a small metal V , I never actually used them myself when fitted to my old mk1.

Personal choice I think.

will see when i get them :)

its also the only outside mod im doing also as i think they look good already plus mods increse insurance :(

will see when i get them :)

its also the only outside mod im doing also as i think they look good already plus mods increse insurance :(

you know i said the same thing when i bought my focus lol

Is there any of the original car left?

Is there any of the original car left?

:lol: ive had to think their for a minute lol, the only thing that hasent had anything upgraded on it is the engine with the exceptance of the gauges hooke up to it lol

im defo only doing the wind deflectors :)

i really admire your resistance and strength,

ive gotten 4 hours sleep last night due to getting a body kit fitted and having to get two busses home, sleep at 12 now up since 04:30 in order to get the bus to work and due to bus time table i will be in work either two hours early or one hour late, so im going to be early lol

had i left the car OXO (Stock) i wouldnt have this trouble but i cant resist, its like a rash that keeps growing and spreading through out the car :wub:

I started on this forum with (as lenny put it) an oxo car and you only have to look at my signature list to see what has been done to the car now.

I know they're only small changes but changes nonetheless.

Every time i say no more mods something else cool comes along.

It is adictive beyond belief.

bought them last night to be told today i wont get them for a week due to being out of stock but at £37.50 for all 4 there the best good set to buy no hekos for under this for all 4.

I didn't bother with the clips when I fitted mine, they've not budged at all.

well i get them friday going to wash and polish the car and fit them :)

well just got my deflectors in the post today :)

gonna fit them tomorrow but i need to know how are these clips fitted or do i even need them ?

thanks

You probably won't need the clips but I think the best way to fit them is to install the deflectors and then hook the clips on the top of the window as it closes to push it up into the channel.

It would save fishing around with a screwdriver.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club