Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ain't It Just Typical

Stoney871

It would appear so mate, as i said my area is a tad rough, the lad that got imprisoned for trying to blow up a cafe in Exeter lived in the flats opposite (his mum still does and is a lovely lady), my road is three streets over from the main nightclub area and is never quiet, i suppose i just feel happy surrounded by scum (i couldn't take the quiet life).

I'm watching you Stormin' evilgrin0040.gif

First in mate. :P

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stoney871

• NorthSussex

• Brigante

• jeebowhite

Do what i do and go ugly early.

Guaranteed action, just don't look up. evilgrin0039.gif

Bleedin 'ell I missed this entire thread!!!

As for the farce of the car, christ! how did you get ahold of the biker? did he fess up, or did your camera catch him in the act?

As for the fun night, brave of them to come out with a knife in front of a police car. Bet you werent too happy, arresting officer paperwork and all whilst you should be eating your tea!

As for the car, looks like a funny little nipper you have been given, shame that you didnt get something better! Whats the news on your car? it will be interesting to see how much it will cost them to repair your car. although you lost a 6 day old tyre, at least you get another brand new one, and the tread difference will barely be noticeable between one side and the other!

Unfortunately, I think your insurance premiums are now going to take a bump, I recall recently, anyone who makes a claim (even a notification only, regardless of fault) are more likely to see an increase in their premium, even if liability lies elsewhere... :(

DSC_0141.jpg

I'm sure you mentioned about the dogs for the job thing. Also what the hell is it. I want to say KIA

Chevrolet aveo.1.4 petrol.

Aircon, abs, electric windows, sill trims, airbag deactivation- it must be the titanium model. :P

It sounds the bees knees, you will be so sorry to see it go. :D

As you like the brand so much this could be your next work car, just not sure where you will put the dogs.

post-29521-0-93798300-1345237187_thumb.j

Does the Mk3 boot have enough height for the dog cage?

Don't care, for an ST i'll make them crouch.

:D

Get the dog a pair of these.

post-29521-0-20756600-1345242414_thumb.j

Ah doggles, who says they haven't already? :D

Try this one for size, not taken up by the dog units.

post-29521-0-07173000-1345276727_thumb.j

I haven't seen the Lotus for some time, the chief probably has it as his weekend toy.

This is what I get to work out of, not cool but check out the size of the dish on the roof and plenty of room for the dogs.

post-29521-0-60560200-1345278752_thumb.j

The trouble with bodyshop courtesy cars is that to carry out work for specific insurance companies, they have to provide cars free of charge. The insurance companies don't pay for them, so that is why they tend to be small budget priced cars. If the bodyshop in quesion didn't provide cars they would lose their approved status & wouldn't be sent work. The insurance companies have got it well & truly stitched up & before the work is even started know exactly how much they are going to pay for a job. If people demanded & got like for like replacement cars it would only serve to up the insurance premiums for everyone or even more bodyshops would go out of business.

At the end of the day as long as I don't have to resort to busses or taxis to get to work I'm happy.

Just glad I didn't get a Corsa (gag) .

Anyway, news from the garage is they're waiting for a new wheel to arrive Monday so they can check wheel alignment and suspension geometry and the car is in the bodyshop ready to spray.

Hopefully it won't be long until its back on the road again.

Free Sky sports then? ;)

I wish, normally the weather is bad and I end up miles away from Control and out of radio contact, by the time I get the team back all the coffee and biscuits have been devoured by the controller. :angry:

The fat controller? ;)

Do what I do and snaffle a flask and a ziplock of jammy dodgers before I move off.

(the biscuits are for the dogs honestly).

The fat controller? ;)

Do what I do and snaffle a flask and a ziplock of jammy dodgers before I move off.

(the biscuits are for the dogs honestly).

You've got it in one, Mars Bars in the winter and any food that doesn't melt in the summer; :) the trouble is the silly sods never go out to top themselves or get lost in decent weather. :angry:

We have Dartmoor, Bodmin moor and Exmoor for them to bimble into and countless bridges and cliffs for them to chuck themselves off.

We're kept very busy with concerns for welfare shouts.

I think I've covered every square inch of all three moorland areas in the last few years.

The open areas are the ones I prefer because we can use the chopper to cove a large area, but Sussex is a very wooded county, trees and a piece of rope are a bad combination.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club