Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Was Your First Car?

Sparkyhughes

Hi had a 1.6 ltr ford orion ghia too and got 48mph in 1st gear! top speed was 125mhp (on a private track of course). i loved it, especially the speaker selector joystick! i added an amp and some home aiwa stereo Speakers in the boot for some bass.

A 1997 Peugeot 106... Only had something like 50,000 miles and my dad got it for me as a gift, spending a cool £150 on it. No ABS, no power steering, no electric windows, no airbags, no tachometer (had an analogue clock in its place)!

Got 3 years out of it before it flunked an MOT with severe rust and had to be put down. Got the Focus a year later, and man, what a difference. After having that heap of junk with NO gadgets (I like my gadgets), I spent a good year saving up so I could get the Ghia, with max gadgetry.

well i had a p reg kia pride start my bro gave it my mom to use she potted about in it for 5 years then i got it or tho it wasent a looker or a top end car it was a brilliant lil car she would go forever on a tenna we worked out that she would do around 58 miles per gallon around town she first cost my mom £30 for an mot and gave us no problems flew through every mot i tell ya i wish i payed the £600 for the new gear box she needed cus the next car was a rover 414 si but to be fair was a graet car aswell

Sold it , actually I got ripped off by a dealer , scumbag !!!! Although I did change to a fiesta XR2i after that ( H28 OHN ) . Am I sad for remembering registrations ??

Your not the only one, I still remember registrations of the cars that my father had when I was a tot! non only that but there are some of my teachers number plates I remember from my school days...

I had a 1999 T reg Fiesta LX in burgundy. Heated windscreen, elec windows and air con. The downside was the engine. A 1.8 diesel with no turbo. 0-60 in 18 seconds lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club