Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can't Start The Engine,urgent Heeeelp,please

andysvision

The immobiliser and central locking are two seperate systems. my cars key can be programmed to your central locking to unlock your doors! however, my key would not have been coded to the immobiliser.

Start with your spare key, that key might start the car! if it doesnt, then you need to consider the further worries!

Hey PRO is GREAT GREAT news finaly :) :) i went to the service and took my friend witch has the computer and the OBD reader and came to my car made a scan witch came with ::: o my god 15 errors,i didnt even bother to see them so we just deleted them and now car is going like acharm,my friend advice was this...maby this i cosed becouse when we unpluged the baterry we kept it much time unpluged more than 2 hours so basicly the ECU programing was deleted so maby this coused so many malfunctions so maby i should go to FORD for a ECU reprograming.What you think?I think all this mess i sFIXED,definetly going to byi that OBDII reader ELm you posted on you tutorial but now shure witch should i go the blootuth or the cable one.CHEARS all thanks :))

good to hear you got it going, but think your forgetting something went wrong to make it go into limp in the first place.

a lot of those codes could have been set after the initial fault, for future reference, you should always make a note of any codes before deleting as they all help to pin a problem if it reoccurs.

ecu wont have been deleted, only its memory, which it will relearn on its own whilst your driving..dont be suprised if you get a few minor glitches whilst driving in next few days, this is normal and will smooth out over time.

you might need to think about original problem, something caused it to go wrong to begin with, small possibility of it being a one off, but to me, this is screaming a major power failure somewhere. i would keep a regular check for fault codes till your confident nothing is happening

Glad the car is started, but if I was you, I would keep your friends number on speed dial, as you may need him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad the car is started, but if I was you, I would keep your friends number on speed dial, as you may need him again.

hii all has been a week now that my internet was doen glad its back.heres the Update so far:

5 days car worked but i wasnt very glad with the power it had power loss,yesterday had Limp Mode again,i returned to my home and just turned off and restarted the car,it restarted so thats a relief.but i need to know what is cousing so many errors on board maby a ECU failure?or maby i have to make a full reprograming of ECU to FORD?what are the most common problems that cause LIMP MODE offten?thanks

far too many reasons to list.

codes will need reading again, but this time make a note of all of them before clearing..

when they have been cleared, run the engine for a while then check codes again..if no codes reappear, then take for drive and then check again.

Agreed. You should never clear a code without making a note of it EVER! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club